Restaurant: Fukusukeya (福助屋)
Address: Yusei Fukushi building B1, 3-11-18, Minamisenba, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6 (Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
Open Hour: Mon - Sun 11:00 to 14:30 (L.O.14:00), 17:00 - 23:00(L.O.22:30)
Close: No fixed holiday
[Lunch] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen, [Dinner] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen
Credit Card: Possible
Seats: 36 seats
When you come to Fukusuke, order "negi yaki". You may realize the good smell of its roasted Japanese leek (negi) coming out from the plate that sharpens your appetite. Put the delicious sauce on its surface and start spreading it all over. Now you are ready to have one of the best negi yaki in Shinsaibashi. Fukusuke is also very reasonable priced for such high standard okonomiyaki which is simply worth coming.
・Total distance: 350m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6
(Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
Let's start your way from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6.
1. When you come out from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6, make a left turn to start your way.
2. Go straight ahead for about 170m until you reach the big intersection.
3. When you reach the big intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight for another 80m.
You will make a left turn at the 1st street in the shopping street.
4. Make a left turn at the 1st street.
5. Walk straight for about 50m and you will find your destination to your right.
6. Here is the entrance to your restaurant.
７. Go downstairs.
8. Enjoy your meal at Fukusukeya (福助屋)!