・Total distance: 650m, 8 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 15
Picture Guide Information:
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs on your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you find the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight between the buildings.
7. Keep walking straight for about 100 meters until you reach the big intersection.
8. Cross this big intersection and make a right turn as shown on the picture.
9. After making a right turn, walk straight for about 180 meters before making a left turn.
10. After you pass Karaoke SHIDAX, you will make a left turn at the next street.
11. Make a left turn.
12. Now walk straight for about 200 meters and you will find an intersection.
13. Pass the statue to your left...
14. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a right turn.
You can already see your destination to your right.
15. Enjoy your meal at Yarou Sushi Honten (野郎寿司 本店)!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!