Picture Guide Information:
・Total distance: 300m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs to your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you see the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and follow the arrow between the buildings.
7. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight for about 100 meter until you reach the big intersection.
8. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and make a left turn.
9. After you made a left turn, walk straight for another 50m and you will find your destination to your right.
10. You will find Suzuya (すずや) to your right just after you pass Kabukicho Ichibangai. Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!