Nearest Station: 5 minute from JR Shinjuku station South East Entrance
Open Hour: 11:00～23:00
・Total distance: 280m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
Picture Guide Information:
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance.
2. This is how Shinjuku South East Entrance looks like. Follow the arrow to the stairs BEHIND you.
3. Downstairs to the LEFT.
4. After you come downstairs, cross the street and make a LEFT turn by following the arrow.
Then walk straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
5. When you reach the crossing, cross the street and make a right turn.
Then keep walking straight for about 90m before you make a left turn.
6. You will find the 2nd street where you can make a left turn in front of the red building. Look for the same view on the picture.
7. Walk straight for about 30m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
8. Make a RIGHT turn.
9. Walk straight for about 20m and you will find your destination to your right.
10. Enjoy your meal at 煮干しらーめん 玉五郎 (Niboshi Ramen Tamagoro)!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!