Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station South East Entrance On foot 5 minutes
Open Hour: 11:00～23:00
Price: [Lunch] 2,000-2,999Yen, [Dinner] 4,000-4,999Yen
・Total distance: 350m, 4mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
Picture Guide Information:
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance.
2. This is how Shinjuku South East Entrance looks like. Follow the arrow to the stairs BEHIND you.
3. Downstairs to the RIGHT.
4. After you come downstairs, turn RIGHT and you will see this view. Take the street on your LEFT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Go straight ahead 150 meters before going in Takashimaya (a major department store) on your right hand side.
6. Go inside when you find Takashimaya on your RIGHT.
7. Turn RIGHT as soon as you go inside to find an elevator.
8. It's at 14F.
9. Here is a floor map of 14F. After getting off the elevator, turn to your RIGHT, and follow the red arrow path in the picture.
10. 木挽町 天國 (KOBIKICHO TENKUNI) is at the far corner of the floor. Enjoy!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!