Restaurant: Itamaesushi Hanare (板前寿司 離れ)
Address: 1-19-11, Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Nishishinjuku Koshu Building 4F
Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station South Exit
Open Hour: [Mon～Sat] 11:30～15:00, 17:30～23:30
Close: Sundays and holidays
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥8,000～￥9,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 20 seats (12 seats of tables, 8 counter seats)
When you are looking for a sushi restaurant with an outstanding cost performance, look for Itamaesushi Hanare in Nishi Shinjuku. The freshness of the sushi toppings in this restaurant is quite amazing and it absolutely outstrips the price of your bill while the decor is also very sophisticated with so much thoughts put into every detail. The recommendation here is Shun no Omakase Nigiri set course 3500 yen, which includes a seasonal appetizer (to start with), nine pieces of exceptional sushi as the main dish, and a cup of delicious soup to enjoy the fresh seasonal ingredients from the sea. They are, in fact, all delicious. You may sit either on a counter seat or at the table where you can enjoy watching the sushi chef neatly preparing the delicious pieces of sushi for you with a smile. You also have to walk few minutes to reach Itamaesushi Hanare from the station, which is worth to do so as surely they make everyone at your table happy at the end after having their exceptional tuna, the sea urchin, the young yellowtail and more!
・Total distance: 450m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, South Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Picture Guide Information:
1. Let's start your way from JR Shinjuku Station, South Entrance.
Facing the entrance, turn around to see a traffic light BEHIND you.
2. DO NOT cross the street but make a RIGHT turn by following the arrow. Go down this street for about 150 meters until you reach the intersection.
3. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and go further straight for about 200 meters.
You will make a right turn at the 3rd street.
4. Make a right turn at the 3rd street where you will also find KAMO to your right.
5. Walk straight for 40m and you will find your destination to your right.
6. Enjoy your meal at Itamae Sushi Hanare (板前寿司 離れ)!