Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station South East Entrance on foot 6 minutes
Open Hour: 17:00～1:00
Price: [Dinner] 3,000-3,999Yen
A very small yakitori restaurant with 6 or 7 seats at the counter and a table for a group of 4. The price of the yakitori here is not so cheap, but the technique of the grill is surely worth
"Ikkyu yaki", skewer of rice rolled by pork is an interesting style, and is recommended. "Tsukune (ground chicken)" is also good.
・Total distance: 240m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Picture Guide Information:
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance.
2. This is how Shinjuku South East Entrance looks like. Follow the arrow to the stairs BEHIND you.
3. Downstairs to the LEFT.
4. After you come downstairs, cross the street and make a LEFT turn by following the arrow.
Then walk straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
5. When you reach the crossing, cross the street and make a right turn.
Then keep walking straight for about 50m before you make a left turn.
6. You will find the 1st street where you can make a left turn. Look for the same view on the picture.
7. Just walk this street for another few seconds and there you are on your RIGHT. Enjoy your meal at 一久 (Ikkyu)!!