・Total distance: 650m, 8mins（on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
Picture Guide Information:
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs on your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you see the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and follow the arrow between the buildings.
7. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight for about 100 meter until you reach the big intersection.
8. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight.
9. After you crossed the intersection, walk straight for about 50m and you will make a left turn at the 1st street.
10. Make a left turn at the 1st street.
11. Walk straight for 10m and you will find your destination to your left.
12. Enjoy the best ramen in Ichiran Kabukicho (一蘭歌舞伎町店) !