・Total distance: 290m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance.
2. This is how Shinjuku South East Entrance looks like. Follow the arrow to the stairs BEHIND you.
3. Downstairs to the LEFT.
4. After you come downstairs, cross the street and make a LEFT turn by following the arrow.
Then walk straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
5. When you get to the crossing, DO NOT cross the street, but follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
6. Walk straight for about 150m and you will find your destination to your right.
You will also find LOTTERIA with yellow signboard to your right.
7. This is your destination Ichiran ramen shop to your right.
However, you would probably need to pass Ichiran to queue from the end of this line, which starts from in front of the convenience store next to the shop.
Yes that's how crowded it is!
8. But it's worth waiting. Enjoy your best Ichiran ramen in Shinjuku!
For your information, you can also visit Ichiran Kabukicho (opened in April 2016) which is located also in Shinjuku. It will not be crowded as this one.