Restaurant: Himawari Sushi (ひまわり寿司)
Address: 1-15-3, Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station South Exit
Open Hour: From 11:00AM to 10:00PM
Close: Open 365 days
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner]￥1,000～￥1,999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 28 seats (only counter seats)
Himawari Sushi is one of the famous conveyor belt sushi restaurants that serves outstanding sushi around Shinjuku station. The sushi toppings are fresh enough to make you satisfied especially in a very reasonable price, ranging from 150 yen to 200 yen a dish. There are NOT many conveyor belt sushi restaurants around Shinjuku where they serve sushi with quality, so you have come to the right place where you can actually taste the freshness of the fish. Though, if you want the best of the best in Himawari Sushi, we suggest you order from the menu to get a new plate, not from the conveyor belt, just to make sure the sushi topping are perfectly fresh. We had tuna, salmon, sea urchin, the young yellow tail as the starters and they were quite higher standard for the price which we were supremely impressed. When you are visiting Shinjuku, make sure to meal here.
・Total distance: 350m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, South Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Picture Guide Information:
1. Let's start your way from JR Shinjuku Station, South Entrance.
Facing the entrance, turn around to see a traffic light BEHIND you.
2. DO NOT cross the street but make a RIGHT turn by following the arrow. Go down this street for about 150 meters until you reach the intersection.
3. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and go further straight for about 100 meters.
You will make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
5. Walk straight for 100m and you will find your destination to your left.
6. Keep walking straight. You are almost there.
7. Enjoy your meal at Himawari Sushi (ひまわり寿司)!