Restaurant: Yasohachi （八十八)
Address: 192 Shimokorikicho Sanjo Sagaru Pontocho Dori Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Open Hour: Mon-Sun 17:00～24:00 （L.O.23:00）
Price: 3,000 - 4,500 yen
Nearest Station: Hankyu Kawaramachi Station East 3-A Exit
Credit Card: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Diners, MUFG
Seats: 48 seats
A skewer berbeque restaurant than yakitori restaurant, having vegetable, pork and beef skewers as well. The chicken from Tanba, rice from Kameoka, water from the well of Pontochou, the chef has carefully chosen the best for his customers.
・Total distance: 400m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Hankyu Kawaramachi Station East 3-A Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Let's start your way from "Hankyu Kawaramachi Station East 3-A Exit (阪急河原町駅３ーA東改札口)".
1. Facing Hankyu Kawaramachi Station East 3-A Exit, follow the arrow to the right.
2. Go straight ahead for about 130m and make a left turn at 3rd street.
3. Make a left turn. This is the well known street in Kyoto called "Ponto-cho".
4. From the entrance of Ponto-cho street, go straight ahead for about 270m. Then you will find a "ponto-cho park" on your right.
5. When you find a park on your right, you are almost there.
6. Go straight for about 80m and you will find your destination on your left. The restaurant is located at the corner.
7. Enjoy your meal at Yasohachi (八十八)!