Restaurant: Torishin (とり新)
Address: Gion Nawate Shijo Agaru, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Open Hour: 12:00 to 14:00, 18:00 to 22:00 (L.O)
Price: [Dinner] 3,000- yen 3,999 yen [Lunch] - 999 yen
Nearest Station: 2-minute walk from Gion Shijo Station
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 14 seats
A restaurant specialized in Oyakodon (rice bowl with chicken and egg). In the evening, the restaurant also offer some yakitori, but during lunch time, it only offer oyakodon, and you need to tell them if you want omori (large) in advance, or otherwise they will bring regular size without asking. Being a sister restaurant of a renowned high end restaurant, the taste and quality of the oyakodon definitely is at the top level.
・Total distance: 500m, 6mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Gion Shijo Station 7th Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Let's start your way from "Gion Shijo Station 7th Exit
1. Facing the Gion Shijo Station 7th Exit, turn to right and follow the arrow.
You will make a left turn at 2nd street.
2. Go straight ahead for about 50m.
3. Make a left turn at 2nd street.
4. Go straight ahead for about 170m until you reach the destination on your right hand side.
5. You will come across a bridge. When you see the bridge, your destination is right in front.
6. You can make a right turn after passing the bridge.
In less than 5 meter, you will find the destination on your left.
7. Enjoy your meal at Torishin (とり新)!