Restaurant: Kakure (隠)
Address: 570-8, Gionmachi Minamigawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Open Hour: From 17:00 to 24:00
Price: [Dinner] 6,000- yen 7,999 yen
Nearest Station: 400m from Gion-Shijo Station
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX)
Seats: 35 seats
Kakure, or Kakurega is a word that stands for "hide-away". The rich and the authority in Japan in the old days, had hide-aways, and one of it was restaurants that from outside, you can not recognize that it is a restaurant. This restaurant has been the hide-away until the early 1900s, and still the ambience of the restaurant being quiet and intimate.
・Total distance: 500m, 6mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Gion Shijo Station 6th Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Let's start your way from "Gion Shijo Station 6th Exit
1. Facing the Gion Shijo Station 6th Exit, turn to left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 230m until you reach the 2nd street called Hanamikoji.
3. Make a right turn at 2nd street (Hanamikoji street).
4. Go straight ahead for about 140m. You will make a left turn at 4th street.
5. Make a left turn.
6. Go straight for about 100m. You will find your destination on your right.
7. Enjoy your meal at Kakure (隠)!