Open Hour: Mon-Fri 11:00～15:00(L.O.14:45), 17:00～22:00(L.O.21:45)
Close: Jan. 1st
Midori sushi is known to be the best cost performance sushi chain in Japan. Midori sushi Shibuya ever after it's opening, there always is a queue of people outside this sushi restaurant in Mark City, Shibuya. We do have cheaper sushi restaurants, but you will see that those restaurants only get crowded during certain time of the day, but here, it is almost always crowded. You would need to wait for 30min to 1hr, but you will be convinced with the quality of the sushi toppings against the price that it is worth waiting. You can also take out if you feel like having some back in your hotel.
・Total distance: 140m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk toward Tokyu Store and make a right turn as shown with an arrow.
3. After you turn RIGHT, follow the arrow as shown on the picture. (30 meter to intersection)
4. When you reach the intersection, you will have to cross the street and make a right turn.
5. After you cross the street, you will be able to see the escalator to your RIGHT. Take this escalator to go to 4F.
6. When you reach 2F, you must make a RIGHT turn to get on the escalator to 3F as shown on the picture.
7. When you reach 3F, you need to walk a bit to go to 4F. You'll see Starbucks to your left.
8. Take the escalator again.
9. When you see this picture on the 4F, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight.
10. Just walk this passway for another few seconds and there you are on your LEFT. Enjoy your meal at 梅丘 寿司の美登利(UMEGAOKA SUSHINO MIDORI)!!
11. It might be crowded but it's worth trying!!