Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station Hachiko Entrance On foot 1 minute
Open Hour: Weekday 12：00～0：30（L.O.23：45）, Sat, Sun, Hol 14：00～0：30（L.O.23：45）
Price: [Lunch] -999Yen, [Dinner] 3,000-3,999Yen
Queue of 10-20 people is quite common in this restaurant. For locals who are very picky about the taste of Yakitori, often considered as "tsu" people, they come here to have the best liver with "tare" sauce. Something also special about Toritake is that it makes you feel that you are in 70s or 80s of Showa time of Japan once you step inside, the atmosphere of the rooms being quite retro. Good place for you to visit if you are looking for high quality Yakitoris with real local atmosphere.
・Total distance: 290m, 4mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk toward Tokyu Store and make a right turn as shown with an arrow.
3. After you turn RIGHT, follow the arrow as shown on the picture. (30 meter to intersection)
4. When you reach the intersection, you will have to cross the street and make a left turn.
5. Walk straight for about 15m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
6. Walk straight for 100m until you reach the crossing.
7. Keep walking straight.
8. You can already see the restaurant at the corner where you'll see the white smoke coming out.
9. Enjoy your meal at 鳥竹 (Toritake)!!