Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station Hachiko Entrance On foot 1 minute
Open Hour: [Lunch] 11:00～14:30(L.O.14:00), [Dinner] 17:00～22:00(L.O.21:00)
Price: [Lunch]2,000-2,999Yen, [Dinner] 7,000-7,999Yen
Although the restaurant is located only 3 minutes by walking from the Shibuya Station, you may not feel anything "Shibuya" around Tenmatsu. The restaurant is located apart from the bustle of the
city. This restaurant is renowned for the quality and the taste of the tempura, but it is also nice to find the good old way of Japanese style restaurant.
Tendon (tempura rice bowl) is available from 2,100yen, but if you want to try the real tempura with the crispy batter, try a tempura lunch (2,310yen or 3,465yen).
・Total distance: 260m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk toward Tokyu Store and make a right turn as shown with an arrow.
3. After you turn RIGHT, follow the arrow as shown on the picture. (30 meter to intersection)
4. When you reach the intersection, you will have to cross the street and make a left turn.
5. Walk straight for about 15m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
6. Walk straight for 100m until you reach the crossing.
7. Keep walking straight.
8. When you get to the crossing, you can already see the restaurant to your LEFT at the corner. (20 meter to destination)
9. Just walk this street for another few seconds and there you are on your RIGHT. Enjoy your meal at 天松 渋谷本店 (TENMATSU SHIBUYAHONTEN)!!