When you come to Tenkazushi, you will be surprised of how reasonable the sushi is in this restaurant with such higher quality. The sushi toppings are fresh enough to make you smile while
flatfish fin, young yellowtail, and fatty tuna are exceptionally good. The decor in this restaurant is pretty standard but that makes it feel you are in a very local place with a full of
local people. You cannot find many good conveyor belt sushi restaurant around Shibuya so this might be one excellent choice for you. When you are looking for great sushi in a
reasonable price, Tenkazushi is the place to go.
Restaurant: Tenkazushi (天下寿司 渋谷道玄坂店)
Address: 2-9-10, Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo K&K building B1F
Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station
Open Hour: Weekdays from 11:00 to 23:00, Sun and Hol from 11:00 to 22:00
Close: Open 365 days
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥1,000～￥1,999
Credit Card: N.A
・Total distance: 300m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 15m and make a left turn.
3. Walk straight for about 350m and you will find your destination to your left.
4. You will pass Toho Cinemas to your left. Keep going straight.
5. When you reach the crossing and walk straight for another 20m, you will find your destination to your left.
6. Make a left turn and you will find your destination.
7. Enjoy your meal Tenkazushi (天下寿司 渋谷道玄坂店)!