Open Hour: 11:00～22:30
Price: 7,000Yen (lunch:2,500Yen)
・Total distance: 500m, 7mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to right to start your way.
2. Cross the scramble intersection to Q-Front Building.
3. After crossing the street, make a LEFT turn. You will find a bookstore to your RIGHT.
4. Pass the bookstore with blue printed signboard to your RIGHT.
Follow the arrow until you reach "109 store" in 30 meters.
5. When you get to "109", one of the most famous stores in Shibuya, you are on the right track.
Cross the street in front of "109" and turn RIGHT as shown on the picture.
6. Make sure "109 store" is on your LEFT hand side. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight 100 meters until you get to the intersection.
7. When you get to the intersection, you will see the building you are looking for.
8. Cross the street.
9. After you cross the street, you will be able to see the entrance of Tokyu. Go inside and immediately turn Right to look for the elevator.
10. Press 8F
11. There you are on your LEFT. Enjoy your meal at 天一 渋谷東急店 (Tenichi Shibuya Tokyu ten)!!