When you come to Nakamoto, order their signature dish called Mouko Tanmen 770 yen. Tanmen is originally a Chinese style stir fried vegetable noodle soup but the one arranged by Nakamoto is
the Japanese miso soup based, well mixed with the vegetables, spicy Sichuan dish of tofu, and minced meat on top of the perfect al dente noodles of great chewy texture. Once you taste their
splendid spicy soup, you will understand why there always is a line of hungry patrons waiting outside the shop to have a bowl.
Restaurant: Mouko Tanmen Nakamoto (蒙古タンメン中本 渋谷店)
Address: 2-6-17, Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Toho Cinemas B2
Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station
Open Hour: From 11:00 to 23:30
Close: Year-end and New Year holidays
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 28 seats
・Total distance: 230m, 3 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 15m and make a left turn.
3. Walk straight for about 150m and you will find Toho Cinemas to your left.
4. When you reach Toho Cinemas to your left, go downstairs by taking an escalator.
5. You can find an escalator to your left. Go down to B2F.
6. When you go down to B2F, you will find your destination right ahead.
7. Enjoy your meal at Mouko Tanmen Nakamoto (蒙古タンメン中本 渋谷店)!