Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station Hachiko Entrance On foot 3 minute
Open Hour: Mon-Fri 17:00-23:00, Sat 16:30-23:00
Close: Sunday, Holiday
Price: [Night] 4,000-4,999YEN
Established in 1952, restaurant Morimoto is one of the oldest restaurants in rapidly changing Shibuya city. Having only small seats, this is a fast turning restaurant where people stay for only a
short time for quick dinner and drink. But this also is the style that has lasted for a long time in Japan, you can see how the people lived through the high growth period of Japan.
The taste of yakitori of course is good, and ranked number 1 in Shibuya, in a website used by 42 million local Japanese.
・Total distance: 300m, 4mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk toward Tokyu Store and make a right turn as shown with an arrow.
3. After you turn RIGHT, follow the arrow as shown on the picture. (30 meter to intersection)
4. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and make a right turn.
5. You will be able to see an escalator to your left, but don't take it.
6. Take the street next to the escalator on the right hand side.
7. Go straight for about 140 meters and you will find your destination to your right.
8. You are almost there. You can see the place already at the corner.
9. Just walk this street for another few seconds and there you are on your RIGHT. Enjoy your meal at 森本 (Morimoto)!!