* We try our best to reserve better seats for you.
Restaurant: Kirino Koshitsu Seirou (霧乃個室清郎)
Address: 1-20-16 Jinnan Shibuya-ku Tokyo, Takayama Land Building B2
Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station
Open Hour: [Monday - Thursday, Sundays and holidays] 17:00 - 23:30
[Friday, Saturday, Before Holiday] 17:00 - 2:00 AM
Close: New Year
Price Range: [Dinner] 4,000 yen - 4,999 yen
Service Charge: 500 Yen
Credit Card: VISA, JCB, AMEX
Seats: 95 seats
If you are looking for a way to spend a night in an Izakaya restaurant with cool Japanese ambience in Shibuya, Kirino Koshitsu Seirou is the place to come by. As you can see in the pictures, the restaurant is very traditional Japanese style with some beautiful chouchin lanterns inside at the floor where it offers outstanding steamed dishes accompanied with sanuki udon noodles of great chewy texture, the tasty sesame tofu, fresh tofu skin salad, and some sashimi fish that goes perfectly well with the soy sauce mixed with a little bit of wasabi. Though, what you must not miss out on and is very eye opening is its Seiryu Chicken from Iwate prefecture beautifully mixed with fresh seasonal vegetables in a wooden steamer. After few minutes of steaming, you will be amazed of how tender and tasty the Seiryu Chicken meat is and the vegetables that bring out the deep flavor of the steamed meat even more. It may be life changing to say at least; we also never knew steamed chickens could blow our minds that way. Most of the tables in this restaurant are set in cozy private rooms where you can enjoy their exceptional food with your friends and families in a very reasonable prices. A beautiful Japanese style entrance is also worth to see.
・Total distance: 450m, 5 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk toward "109 MEN'S", the building you see on the picture.
3. When you get to the intersection in front of "109 Men's" at the very right, cross the street.
4. Walk straight 280 meter from here. Make sure 109 Mens is on your right hand side.
5. Pass OIOI department store to your right.
6. When you reach the intersection, make a left turn.
You will find a post office ahead of you.
7. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
8. Make sure the post office is on your left hand side.
Walk straight for 60m and you will find your destination to your left.
9. After you pass the coffee shop to your left, you will soon find your destination to your left.
10. Here is the entrance.
11. Enjoy your meal at Kirino Koshitsu Seirou (霧乃個室清郎)!