Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station Hachiko Entrance On foot 5 minute
Open Hour: 11:30～20:30
You have to try the wonton ramen (800yen) here. A Chinese style ramen shop but using a thick straight noodle, results in well balanced taste of the soup and the noodle. This ramen shop has
been the favorite of the people in Shibuya since 1950's.
Moyashi wonton (Bean sprout: 900yen), Gomoku (Subgum: 850yen)
・Total distance: 500m, 6mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to right to start your way.
2. Cross the scramble intersection to Q-Front Building.
3. After crossing the street, make a LEFT turn. You will find a bookstore to your RIGHT.
4. Pass the bookstore with blue printed signboard to your RIGHT.
Follow the arrow until you reach "109 store" in 30 meters.
5. When you reach "109", one of the most famous stores in Shibuya, you are on the right track. Cross the street in front of "109" and make a right turn.
6. After you make a right turn, walk this uphill straight for another 200 meters.
Make sure "109 store" is on your RIGHT hand side.
7. Turn RIGHT at the yellow signboard of this ramen shop.
8. Walk straight for about 50m and you will find your destination to your left. It is located at left side of LAWSON. Don't miss it!
9. Enjoy your meal at 喜楽 (Kiraku)!!