Open Hour: [Lunch] 11:30～14:00 [Dinner] 17:00～24:00
Close: Dec.31, Jan 1st
Price: [Lunch] 1,000-1,999Yen, [Dinner] 4,000-4,999Yen
"Hinai" is the most famous area for producing chicken in Japan. Hinai is in Akita prefecture, and this restaurant is specialized to use the products from Akita and also offer local Akita
Scarce skewers are limited to 1 skewer per person, such as "White liver", "heart" and "neck" (410yen each), as we can only get 1 of each out of a chicken.
The restaurant has a relaxed ambience in Japanese style interior.
・Total distance: 500m, 6mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk toward Tokyu Store and make a right turn as shown with an arrow.
3. After you turn RIGHT, follow the arrow as shown on the picture. (30 meter to intersection)
4. When you reach the intersection, you will have to cross the street and make a left turn.
5. Walk straight for about 15m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
6. Walk straight for about 350m and you will find your destination to your left.
7. Keep walking straight.
8. When you get to the crossing, keep walking straight to the arrow.
9. If you see this uphill on the way, you are on the right track. Go up a slope. (160 meter to destination)
10. Natural Lawson on your right where the uphill street slowly becomes flat. Keep walking straight. (30 meter to destination)
11. Just walk this street for another few seconds and there you are on your LEFT. Enjoy your meal at ひない小町 (Hinai Komachi)!!