Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station Hachiko Entrance On foot 5 minute
Open Hour: 11:30-15:30
Close: Sunday, Holiday
The number 1 ramen shop in Shibuya in many ranking sites. The soup here is pork and fish based soy sauce soup.
There are only 3 menus to choose from: standard "Ramen 700YEN" or "Ajitama (boiled egg) 800YEN", and "Yakibuta (pork meat) 1,000YEN". There are only 10 counter seats, but it is not the only reason the shop has the queue all the time. If you are fond of ramen, try the soup here and find the amazing balance of pork and fish.
・Total distance: 450m, 6mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk toward Tokyu Store and make a right turn as shown with an arrow.
3. After you turn RIGHT, follow the arrow as shown on the picture. (30 meter to intersection)
4. When you reach the intersection, you will have to cross the street and make a left turn.
5. Walk straight for about 15m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
6. Walk straight for 100 meter until you see a crossing.
7. Keep walking straight.
8. When you get to the crossing, keep walking straight to the arrow.
9. If you see this uphill on your way, you are on the right track. Go up a slope about 90 meter. You will have to make a LEFT turn at the 3rd street.
10. This is the 3rd street where you can turn LEFT. Look for the same view on the picture.
11. If you see this street on your way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight 40 meter.
12. Just walk this street for another few seconds and there you are on your LEFT. Enjoy your meal at はやし (Hayashi)!!