Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station Hachiko Entrance On foot 5 minute
Open Hour: 11:00 ～03:00
A tonkotsu style ramen offered for a reasonable price (from 500yen). And up to additional 2 balls of noodles are free! If you want to be full with ramen with less price, this is the place to
You order and pay as you enter. There are also some pictures showing in English outside so look for Tonkotsu (pork bone) ramen.
・Total distance: 400 m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to right to start your way.
2. Cross the scramble intersection to Q-Front Building.
3. After crossing the street, make a LEFT turn. You will find a bookstore to your RIGHT.
4. Pass the bookstore with blue printed signboard to your RIGHT.
Follow the arrow until you reach "109 store" in 30 meters.
5. When you reach "109", one of the most famous stores in Shibuya, you are on the right track. Cross the street in front of "109" and make a right turn.
6. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight for another 200 meters.
Make sure "109 store" is on your RIGHT hand side.
7. Just walk this street for another few minutes and there you are on your RIGHT. Enjoy your meal at 博多風龍 (Hakata Furyu)!!