Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station Hachiko Entrance On foot 8 minute
Open Hour: [Lunch] 11:30～15:00, [Dinner] 15:00～03:30(L.O.03:00)
Price: Daytime:1,000-1,999Yen, Night 8,000-9,999Yen
Find the best restaurants in local Shibuya Tokyo! The restaurant being used for the movie "Kill Bill" has a peculiar ambiance that you will surely love. Find out how to get to the restaurants from the pictures below!
・Total distance: 600m, 7mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to right to start your way.
2. Cross the scramble intersection to Q-Front Building.
3. After crossing the street, make a LEFT turn. You will find a bookstore to your RIGHT.
4. Pass the bookstore with blue printed signboard to your RIGHT.
Follow the arrow until you reach "109 store" in 30 meters.
5. When you reach "109", one of the most famous stores in Shibuya, you are on the right track. Cross the street in front of "109" and make a right turn.
6. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking this uphill straight for another 350 meters.
Make sure "109 store" is on your RIGHT hand side.
7. When you see Seven Eleven to your RIGHT, you are almost there. Just cross the street as shown with an arrow.
8. You will see a little police station to your RIGHT. The building right next to this police station is where you are looking for.
9. Go ahead and find 権八(Gonpachi) on the list.
10. Press 14th Floor at the elevator.
11. There you are. Enjoy your meal and a great view from 14F at 権八(Gonpachi)!!
When you go inside, you will be asked by a staff which restaurant you are here for. Sushi or Yakotori? Say you are here for Sushi!!