Open Hour: 10:00～22:30(L.O.22:00)
Price: [Lunch] 1,000-1,999Yen, [Dinner] 2,000-2,999Yen
The sushi here are extremely fresh and you wonder why you can have them for such price. The clean interior and sophisticated customer service to make customers smile are backed by the long history they have gone through. 80 years of history after Asahizushi opened its door. It wasn't easy to run and keep its business stable especially during the World War II but they successfully survived by treasuring customers and keeping the quality of the food higher. Try it and you'll see why it has such a long history!
・Total distance: 49 m, 1 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, Hachiko Statue
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Here is the famous Hachiko statue. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you.
Facing Hachiko Statue, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk toward Tokyu Store and make a LEFT turn as shown with an arrow.
3. Follow the arrow to go inside the Tokyu building.
4. This is the entrance.
5. Go inside and keep walking straight. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track.
6. When you get to the elevator to your RIGHT, press 9th Floor.
7. When you get to the 9th Floor, make a RIGHT turn. You will find 旭鮨総本店 渋谷東急東横 (Asahizushi Souhonten Shibuya Tokyu Touyoko). Enjoy!