Honoka is one of the most stylish and tranquil restaurants around Ryogoku specializing in soba. Since it is famous for one of the best soba restaurants around Ryogoku, the noodles in Honoka is exceptional both in quality and how they arrange it on the dish. The "koshi", the perfect al dente of the buckwheat noodles in Honoka with an excellent chewiness and how they arrange it on the dish that looks stunningly beautiful especially in such stylish designed decor is simply amazing which takes you to the next level. When you come to Ryogoku, you must try Honoka’s soba noodles.
Restaurant: Kyoushi Honoka (蕎肆 穂乃香)
Address: 1-25-7, Midori, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Ryogoku Station
Open Hour: [Mon - Sat] 11:30～15:00, 17:30～22:00(L.O.21:30)
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥4,000～￥4,999
Credit Card: (VISA, JCB, AMEX)
Seats: 21 seats
・Total distance: 550m, 7 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ryogoku Station, East Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
1. Facing Ryogoku Station East Exit ticket gate, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 100m and make a right turn.
3. Make a right turn.
4. After making a right turn, immediately turn to left.
5. Walk straight for about 200m until the end of this street.
6. When you reach the end of the street, make a right turn and you will find a footbridge.
7. Take this footbridge.
8. After you come downstairs, make a right turn.
9. Walk straight for about 100m and make a right turn at the 4th street.
You will find a convenient store ahead of you at the 4th street.
10. When you find a convenient store, make a right turn.
11. Walk straight for about 20m and you will find your destination to your right.
12. Enjoy your meal at Kyoushi Honoka (蕎肆 穂乃香)!