If you want to have the real pork cutlet, so called Tonkatsu, in Ryogoku, Hasegawa serves one of the best in town without doubt. The pork they use is a well known brand of Hiraboku
Sangenton from Yamagata which is a high quality pork that is specially tamed to make it tender and delicious. The Jou Rosu (high standard pork loin) 1800 yen is one of the standard set menu
in this restaurant, yet this is the orthodox pork cutlet which you can enjoy the real deepness of the Sangenton with a bit of rock salt as a secret ingredient to bring out a flavor. The
delicious grated sauce, the sweet Tonkatsu sauce, and plain wasabi are also available to enjoy the slices in different kinds of flavor, but we would recommend rock salt with few drops of
refreshing lemon. On the other hand, the exceptional Tonkatsu is accompanied with fresh cabbages with some Japanese pickles and miso soup which has a fine healthy balance of meat and
vegetables. Hasegawa definitely impress us enough for us to return again and again.
Restaurant: Hasegawa Ryougokuten (はせ川 両国店）
Address: 3-24-1, Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Ryogoku Ozaki Building 103
Nearest Station: JR Ryogoku Station
Open Hour: 11:30 - 15:00 (L.O.14:30), 17:00 - 22:30 (L.O.22:00)
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥2,000～￥2,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, AMEX, JCB)
Seats: 28 seats
・Total distance: 70m, 1 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ryogoku Station, East Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
1. Facing Ryogoku Station East Exit ticket gate, turn around to start your way.
2. You will find a narrow street right next to FUJIYA. Go take this street.
3. Walk straight for about 70m and you will find your destination to your left.
4. After you pass the 1st street, you will find your destination in less than 20m.
5. Enjoy your meal at Hasegawa Ryougokuten (はせ川 両国店)!