Open Hour: 11:00～23:00（L.O.22:45）Close: --
Ramen too good to eat after drinking! Located in Roppongi Hills, the restaurant is known to have ignited the boom of tsukemen (dip) style ramen.
The noodle here at TETSU is thick curly noodle, which is rare for Tonkotsu (pork) based soup, but making the soup a dip style and controlling the stodginess by adding Fish based soup and a hint of yuzu (a type of citrus fruit often used in traditional Japanese food) perfectly matches the noodle with the soup.
Tsukemen style Ramen is the type you dip the noodle in the soup, where regular Ramen has the noodle in the soup already when it's served. By having the soup separately, it avoids the noodle to get too soft while eating.
Tsukemen usually wasn't hot, using cold noodle and warm soup, making it a cold food. But TETSU has started the "Atsumori （あつもり)" where the noodle is served in a different soup, and as the soup cools down, you can order "Yakeishi (焼け石)", a burning hot rock to re-warm your soup. The retaurant also offers normal Tsukemen, but it is definitely recommended that you take the "Atsumori".
・Total distance: 85m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Spider at Roppongi Hills
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
1. We guide you from the Spider at the center of Roppongi hills today. If you don't know where the Spider is, feel free to ask anyone around you!! They would know where this is, unless they are tourists themselves.
First, facing the Spider having the Mori building to your LEFT and MetroHat, DIESEL store to your RIGHT, go straight through the legs of the Spider.
You will be taking the escalator down to Metro station floor.
2. This is how the escalator looks like. It is a long escalator that takes you down directly to the basement floor.
3. Getting of the escalator, you'll see this aisle. Take the aisle to your RIGHT. The sign says "↑ North Tower".
4. Walk down the aisle for about 150 meters, and you will find TETSU near the end of the aisle.
5. This is the exterior of TETSU, to your RIGHT.
The ticket for the meal is sold at the vending machine just in front of the restaurant. All the menu are listed with pictures. Have a nice meal!