Open Hour: Thu-Tue [Lunch] 11:30～14:00, [Dinner]17:30～21:30
Price: [Lunch] 3,000-3,999Yen, [Dinner] 10,000-14,999
Tempura is expensive, dinner at Roppongi is expensive, so dinner at Mikawa is by right, expensive. But if you want to experience real Tempura, this restaurant will definitely serve you the most proper Tempura, which even the local Japanese would only seldom experience.
・Total distance: 290m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Spider at Roppongi Hills
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Today, we will navigate you to Tempura restaurant Mikawa from the Spider in the middle of the Roppongi hills. Everyone around you would know where this is, unless they too are tourists! So if you can't find this Spider, show this picture and ask to take you here.
Now, facing the Spider, looking at MORI building (the tallest building in Roppongi) to your right, DIESEL store to your left, and escalator to the station on your back, go through the legs of the Spider and straight down the aisle of Roppongi hills.
2. Going straight for around 70 meters, you'll see the Museum to your LEFT. Go straight past the Museum and head to the escalator leading to Keyaki-zaka street.
3. Past the Museum for around 30 meters, you will find the escalator to your LEFT. Go down the escalator.
4. After getting off the escalator, walk straight, going past the stairway you'll see on your left. The restaurant is on this floor, so do not go up or down any stairs.
5. This is the bridge crossing over Keyaki hill. The sign on the left says Keyakizaka 3F, and you'll see some of the restaurant pictures.
Go straight and cross the bridge. You can see Tokyo tower to your left while crossing the bridge. This place is also beautiful in the winter, having christmas decorated illuminations on all of the trees.
6. You will have to walk for a bit further. Keep looking to your RIGHT for the entrance in gold. When you see this landscape, you are pretty close!
7. The restaurant with entrance colored in gold is the restaurant Mikawa.
Enjoy your meal!