Open Hour: Mon-Fri 11:30～14:00, 18:00～22:00
A tempura restaurant founded on 1931. The restaurant has an at home ambience, with the master having a friendly personality. The restaurant is closed on the weekend, not because the master wants his day off, but because he owns a farm himself, growing organic vegetables to use at the restaurant. Every foodstuff used at this restaurant is highly selected.
・Total distance: 230m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Roppongi Station, Exit 3
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
1. We guide you from Roppongi Station Exit 3 today. This is the most the closest station exit to the Roppongi intersection. The exit number is on the upper right hand corner of the station sign.
Now facing the station, turn to your LEFT to start your way to Tempura Mikaku.
2. Take the first street to your RIGHT. This street is called Imoarai-zaka.
3. You will come across a branching road. Take the RIGHT hand.
4. About 75 meters into the street, take your first RIGHT.
5. Just around the corner, you'll find 天ぷら 味覚 (Tempura Mikaku).
6. Enjoy your meal in 天ぷら 味覚 (Tempura Mikaku)!