Open Hour: Mon-Sat 17:00-09:00
Close: Sun/HolidayPrice: 2,000-2,999Yen
・Total distance: 650m, 9mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Spider at Roppongi Hills
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. We guide you from the Spider in Roppongi hills today. If you don't know where it is, feel free to show this picture and ask anyone around you!! They should be able to take you to the place if they weren't tourist themselves!
From the Spider, looking at the Mori building (the tallest building at Roppongi hills) to your left, go to Hollywood Beauty Plaza escalator, located to the RIGHT of MetroHat and just next to DIESEL store.
2. Go down the Holliwood Beauty Plaza escalator and take the exit on your LEFT.
After you take the exit, turn to your RIGHT.
3. Walking down the street for around 25 meters, take a left to go to Roppongi Dori (Roppongi street). You can take the LEFT at the cafe/bar LE DUC.
4. Coming across a big road, you are now facing the Roppongi Dori.
Look to your RIGHT and you'll see the same as this picture.
Go down the street for 60 meters or so, and take the first signal to your LEFT.
5. This is the view of the crossing. After you cross the crossing, turn to your RIGHT, and walk for around 70 meters.
6. In 70 meters and take the first LEFT.
You can see the yellow signs of the Ramen shop just in front of the street you want to take.
7. After taking the left and walking for 20 meters, you're view should look like this picture. There's a parking lot on your left. At the end of this street, you will be turning LEFT, and then taking a quick RIGHT.
8. When you come to the end of the road, you'll see this picture.
Follow the arrow to the LEFT and then the first to your RIGHT.
9. Walking for another 35 meters, there's restaurant called SHIRU KAKU. You'll see a big sign in Japanese and a small sign in English.
Turn to your RIGHT just past the restaurant.
10. Around the corner of Shirukaku, go into this small alley. 15 meters into this alley, you will find Macchan to your RIGHT.
11. This is how the entrance to Macchan looks like. Enjoy your time at Macchan!