Open Hour: Mon-Sat 17:30～01:30(L.O.01:00)
A Yakitori restaurant located at the base of the roppongi hills. As you can see from the exterior, the restaurant is small and traditional Japanese style building having only 20 seats.
History of over 38 years operating in Roppongi, the restaurant offers the most refined taste in the area.
English menu available
・Total distance: 600 m, 8 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Spider at Roppongi hills
・Steps to follow : 1 - 3
1. Today, we will navigate you to Yakitori restaurant Ganchan from the Spider in the middle of the Roppongi hills. Everyone around you would know where this is, unless they too are tourists! So if you can't find this Spider, show this picture and ask to take you here.
Now, facing the Spider, looking at MORI building (the tallest building in Roppongi) to your right, DIESEL store to your left, and escalator to the station on your back, go through the legs of the Spider and straight down the aisle of Roppongi hills.
2. Going straight for around 70 meters, you'll see the Museum to your LEFT. Go straight past the Museum and head to the escalator leading to Keyaki-zaka street.
3. Past the Museum for around 30 meters, you will find the escalator to your LEFT. Go down the escalator.
4. Under the escalator is the stairs leading down to Keyaki-zaka. Take the stairs. If you need to use the elevator, you can keep going straight and you will find the elevator to your right.
The elevator will take you to the other side of the street, so you can go down the hill where there's a signal that you can cross. Cross the street to come back to picture F.
5. The stairs will take you to the Keyaki-zaka street. You want to go down this Keyaki hill down to the bottom.
6. This is the view of the Keyaki-zaka street, facing downward.
7. At the bottom of the hill, you will come across an intersection. Cross the road straight down into the back street of Roppongi.
8. Just 10 meters or so into the back street, you'll find Ganchan on your LEFT.
Have a nice meal!