Restaurant: Shamosaburou (しゃも三郎)
Address: 17-24, Doyamacho, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Open Hour: 17:00 - 5:00AM (L.O. 4:30)
Price: [Dinner] 3,000- yen 3,999 yen
Nearest Station: 7 minutes from JR Osaka Station
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 45 seats
A reasonable yakitori restaurant that many of the locals occasionally use. The name Shamo is a word for Fighting-cock. Fighting-cock has very resilient meat and has been the favorite of the
Japanese for a long time.
・Total distance: 900m, 10mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Osaka Station Central Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 24
Let's start your way from "JR Osaka Station Central Gate
1. Facing Osaka Station Central Gate, turn to left and follow the arrow.
2. When you reach the escalator, go around the escalator by following the arrow.
3. Take the stairs and make a right turn. You will find a signboard that says South Gate Building ahead of you.
4. Go straight ahead to the door.
5. Make a left turn as soon as you pass the door.
6. Go straight ahead until you reach the end of the hallway.
Make sure you pass the water fountain on your left.
By the way, enjoy this artistic water fountain (find out why a lot of people stop here to take photos)!. You will be surprized!
7. When you reach the end of the hallway, make a left turn.
Go straight ahead again for about 60m until you reach the end of the hallway.
8. At the end of this hallway, make a right turn and go straight for about 70m.
9. When you reach end of this hallway, make a left turn by following the arrow.
Keep going straight for about 40m until you reach the crossing.
10. When you reach the crossing, you are on the right track.
Cross the street and keep going straight.
11. Keep going straight until you reach the big open space.
12. When you get to the big open space, walk to the left hallway (next to the exit ahead of you). Then you will find the crossing soon.
Follow the arrow carefully.
13. When you reach the crossing, cross the street and go straight ahead.
14. Go straight ahead for about 160m until you reach the end of the street.
15. When you reach the end of the street, make a right turn.
16. Go straight ahead for about 70m until you reach the intersection.
17. When you get to the intersection, make a left turn.
18. Cross the street and make a right turn.
19. After making a right turn, go left.
20. Go straight ahead for about 70m until you reach the crossing (traffic light).
21. When you reach the traffic light, make a right turn.
22. When you see Hankyu Higashi Nakadori Shotengai above you, you are on the right track.
23. Go straight for about 100m. You will find your destination on your right.
24. Enjoy your meal at Shamosaburo (しゃも三郎)!