Restaurant: Shijouzushi Naniwaten (市場ずし 難波店)
Address: 3-2-13, Nanba, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Open Hour: Weekdays 12:00 p.m. - next morning 5:00
Price: [Dinner] 3,000- yen 3,999 yen [Lunch] 3,000- yen 3,999 yen
Nearest Station: 5 min from Namba Station
Credit Card: (JCB, AMEX)
The biggest selling point of this sushi shop must be the size of their sushi toppings. They are all markedly large sized and very fresh but fortunately not too expensive. When you come by, the
place might be crowded depending on the time as it is very popular for many locals but it is definitely worth waiting.
・Total distance: 230m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Let's start your way from "Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1 (御堂筋線なんば駅１番出口)".
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1, turn to right and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 30m and make a left turn.
3. Go straight ahead for about 50m until the end of this street.
4. Make a right turn and go straight for about 30m.
5. Make a left turn at the 1st street.
6. Go straight ahead for about 40m and you will find your destination on your left.
7. Enjoy your meal at Shijouzushi (市場ずし)!