Restaurant: Okaru (おかる)
Address: 1-9-19, Sennichimae, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Open Hour: From 12:00 - 15:00, From 17:00 to 22:30 (LO)
Price: [Dinner] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen [Lunch] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen
Nearest Station: 7-minute walk from subway Namba Station
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 70 seats
The lady in this restaurant draws an excellent snoopy portrait and Osaka Tsu-Tenkaku Tower with the mayonaise on the surface of okonomiyaki! We like their playful mind while having a meal, but
what we like more is the taste of "Okonomiyaki Gokujo" menu which you must choose 2 toppings from the list (shrimp, squid, pork, etc). You can have those fresh toppings inside your okonomiyaki
and their vaunted sweet flavoured sauce on the surface. Yummy. You will see why this restaurant has its history of more than 60 years.
・Total distance: 300m, 4mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
Let's start your way from "Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口)".
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14, turn to right and you will find a convenient store.
2. Make a left turn at the convenient store. Make sure you follow the arrow.
3. Go straight ahead for about 160m until you find the entrance of Hozenji.
4. You will come across a shopping street. Keep going straight.
You have 90 more meters to reach Hozenji entrance.
5. When you reach the entrance of Hozenji, make a right turn.
6. Go straight for about 20m and make a left turn at the 1st street.
7. Go straight ahead for about 70m until the end of this street.
8. When you reach the end of the street, you will find a passage on your right hand side.
Go take this street by following the arrow.
9. Go straight for about 20m and you will find your destination on your right.
10. Enjoy your meal at Okaru (おかる)!