Restaurant: Ganko Ramen Juhachidaime (宗家一条流 がんこラーメン十八代目)
Address: 10-13, Sennichimae, Nanba, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Open Hour: From 11:30 - 16:00, From 17:00 - 20:30
Close: No fixed holiday
Price: [Dinner] - 999 yen [Lunch] - 999 yen
Nearest Station: 7-minute walk from Namba station
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 8 seats
If you find a signboard that says "no strong perfumes and no talking on the phone inside", that's where Ganko Ramen Juhachidaime is and that you are at the right place for having delicious ramen
in Namba. We recommend you to try the shio ramen (salt based ramen) with negi (leek) flavour in Ganko with markedly soft chashu pork on top. Ganko (stubborn) as they are, the taste of their ramen
has a strong faith and deepness. Be ready for having the real local ramen where you can't even make phone calls!!
・Total distance: 450m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
Let's start your way from "Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1 (御堂筋線なんば駅１番出口)".
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1, turn to right and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 30m and make a left turn.
3. Go straight ahead for about 50m until the end of this street.
4. Make a right turn and go straight for about 30m.
5. Make a left turn at the 1st street.
6. Go straight ahead for about 130m.
You will have to make a right turn at the 1st street.
7. Make a right turn.
8. Go straight ahead for about 80m until the end of this street.
9. When you reach the end of this street, make a left turn.
10. Go straight ahead for about 30m and you will find your destination on your right.
11. Enjoy your meal at Ganko Ramen Juhachidaime (宗家一条流 がんこラーメン十八代目)!