Restaurant: Fukutaro (福太郎)
Address: 2-3-17, Sennichimae, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Open Hour: [weekdays] 17:00 - 1:00AM, [Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays] 12:00-0:00AM
Price: [Dinner] 2,000- yen 2,999 yen [Lunch] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen
Nearest Station: 5-minute walk from subway Midosuji Line Namba Station
Credit Card: (VISA, JCB, MASTER, AMEX)
Seats: 48 seats
Without a doubt, Fukutaro provides the best okonomiyaki in town. The softness of the layer being perfectly baked (it's not easy to do) but the best part of their okonomiyaki must be the sauce.
This traditional sauce which must be their secret ingredient gives you the best memorable time while you are eating. Our recommendations here are Buta-tama and Suji-tama. You will find out why
many locals like this place so much.
・Total distance: 450m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
Let's start your way from "Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1 (御堂筋線なんば駅１番出口)".
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1, turn to right and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 30m and make a left turn.
3. Go straight ahead for about 50m until the end of this street.
4. Make a right turn and go straight for about 30m.
5. Make a left turn at the 1st street.
6. Go straight ahead for about 250m and you will find your destination on your left.
7. Keep going straight and pass the roof. You will eventually see streets outside.
20m more from here, you will find your destination on your left.
8. Enjoy your meal at Fukutaro (福太郎)!