Restaurant: Yabaton Nagoya Station ESCA (矢場とん 名古屋駅エスカ店)
Address: 6-9, Tsubakicho, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi, ESCA Underground shopping center
Nearest Station: Nagoya Station
Open Hour: From 11:00 to 22:00 (L.O.21:30)
Close: No fixed holiday
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥1,000～￥1,999
Credit Card: (VISA, JCB, MASTER, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 53 seats
MisoKatsu was first invented by Yabaton in Nagoya. It is the pork cutlet served with special miso based sauce so called misodare. You will be quite surprised to know Yabaton's high
quality pork cutlet that is as tender as the one in Anzu Ginza, one of the best pork cutlet restaurants in Tokyo. Yabaton proudly puts its delicious sauce on top of the cutlets after
they bring you the dish only to deliver it to you with most fresh condition. When you come to this restaurant, you should definitely order their signature dish, Teppan Misokatsu (1800 yen) that
was served on teppan (metal plate) while you can still hear the good sound of pork being grilled. Once you have one of the slices on the plate, you will realize why there are so many locals
queuing to have their exceptional misokatsu. It just blows your mind. The sauce is very sophisticated which you can probably recognize its deep flavor that was established in its long
history. When you are in Nagoya, don't leave Yabaton without trying their awesome misokatsu.
・Total distance: 150m, 2 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Nagoya Station, In front of Silver Clock (Between Shinkansen North and South Entrance)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. The Silver Clock is located in between Shinkansen North and South Entrance. If you are facing the North entrance, turn around and you will find the Silver Clock right away.
2. If you are facing the South entrance, turn around and you will find the Silver Clock right away.
3. Facing the Silver Clock, follow the arrow to the exit door.
4. After you exit the door, turn to right and walk straight for about 20m. You will find an escalator to ESCA to your left.
5. Turn to left and take the escalator to ESCA.
6. Go downstairs.
7. When you reach the ground, make a right turn at the 1st street.
8. Walk straight for about 70m until the end of this hallway and make a left turn.
9. Make a left turn.
10. Walk straight for about 20m and you will find your destination to your right.
11. This is Yabaton Nagoya Station ESCA (矢場とん 名古屋駅エスカ店). Enjoy your meal!