Restaurant: Miyoshino (三好乃)
Address: 2-2-36, Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi
Nearest Station: Fushimi Station, Exit 6
Open Hour: 11:00 - 14:00 (L.O 13:45), 17:00 - 21:00 (L.O 20:45)
Close: Saturday, Sundays and holidays
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner]￥2,000～￥2,999
Credit Card: (JCB, AMEX, VISA, MASTER, Diners)
Seats: 31 seats (28 seats of tables, counter 3 seats)
Here is another place that serves excellent misokatsu (miso based pork cutlet) just few stations from Nagoya Station where you can have it in a very reasonable price. When you go inside
Miyoshino, you will realize there are many locals who are very picky about the misokatsu, but you will know at the end, that it is making everyone at the tables happy with their high quality
pork. The special miso sauce is also doing excellent job bringing out the true flavor of its pleasantly crunchy pork that is blending perfectly. On the other hand, the decor in
Miyoshino is quite modern and clean with very polite staffs which are making the meal pleasantly special. Overall, we thought you will not regret visiting here taking few minutes from
Nagoya Station to have their exceptional misokatsu. The misokatsu in Miyoshino is, indeed, delicious.
・Total distance: 89m, 2 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Fushimi Station, Exit 4
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. Facing Fushimi Station ticket gate, turn around to start your way.
2. Keep walking straight to follow Exit 4.
3. Make a left turn to Exit 4.
4. Go upstairs.
5. When you reach the ground, face Exit 4. Turn around to follow the arrow.
6. Walk straight for about 60m until you reach the crossing.
7. When you reach the crossing, cross the street and make a right turn.
8. Walk straight for about 20m and you will find your destination to your left.
9. This is Miyoshino (三好乃). Enjoy your meal!