Restaurant: Ajidokoro Kanou (味処 叶)
Address: 3-4-110, Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi
Nearest Station: Sakae Station, Exit 6
Open Hour: [Lunch]11：00-14：00, [Dinner]17：00-20：00
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥1,000～￥1,999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 30 seats
Kanou is a
hidden restaurant that is located at a small narrow street in Sakae where you will only find the local customers who are well aware about its famous Misokatsu Don which was invented by this
restaurant 60 years ago. Kanou's special Misokatsu Don using the vegetable oil to deep fry the fresh pork is extremely thick and tasty with their delicious miso sauce and an egg in the
middle blending perfectly well with the kastu. The batter coating and the sauce are not as heavy as you think, but rather lightly flavored and it is pleasantly unstressful to eat especially
for the ladies and elderly people. You will also be amazed of their Misokatsu that we thought has one of the highest quality in Nagoya. No wonder why the locals never stop loving it
for more than 60 years even though the restaurant is quite hard to find. When you come to this legendary Misokatsu Don restaurant by any chance, order their Ganso Misokatsu Don (1200
yen) and you will not regret it.
・Total distance: 500m, 6 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Sakae Station, Exit 6
・Steps to follow : 1 - 15
1. After you get off at Sakae Station, find Exit 6 to start your way.
2. When you reach the ground, face Exit 6. Turn around and walk straight for about 15m. Then make a left turn at the crossing.
3. Walk straight for about 100m until you reach the intersection.
4. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a left turn.
5. Walk straight for about 80m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
6. Make a right turn.
7. Go around the building to make a right turn.
8. Walk straight for about 80m until you reach the crossing.
9. When you reach the crossing, cross the street and make a left turn.
10. Go cross the street again and take the street in between the buildings.
11. Walk straight for about 60m and cross the street to left.
12. Cross the street to left and you will find a narrow street.
13. Walk straight this narrow street for about 20m and make a right turn.
14. Walk straight for about 10m and you will find your destination to your right.
15. This is Ajidokoro Kanou (味処 叶). Enjoy your meal!