Restaurant: Gomitori Honten (伍味酉 本店)
Address: 3-9-13, Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi
Nearest Station: Fushimi Station, Exit 4
Open Hour: [Mon - Fri] 17:00 - next 5:00AM,
[Sat, Sun, Holiday] 15:00 - next 5:00AM
Price Range: [Dinner] 2,000- yen 2,999 yen
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 250 seats
Gomitori in Sakae is an Izakaya restaurant that serves delicious Tebasaki (chicken wings) that is very juicy and tasty. The chicken wings are also slightly bigger than the ones you see in other restaurants that specialize in chicken cuisine. You can feel the great chewy texture of the wings which would make everyone on your table absolutely happy but make sure not to order too much as it is so good that it might make you eat unstoppable. There are also other traditional side dishes you may want to try since you are in Nagoya such as miso based kushi yaki (spit roasting) and oden (vegetables, fish dumplings and various other articles of food stewed in a thin soy soup, and served hot). They are without doubt excellent too. When you are in Nagoya with your friends and families looking for a great restaurant to experience real Nagoyan cuisines, Gomitori is definitely an excellent choice.
・Total distance: 800m, 9 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Fushimi Station, Exit 4
・Steps to follow : 1 - 13
1. Facing Fushimi Station ticket gate, turn around to start your way.
2. Keep walking straight to follow Exit 4.
3. Make a left turn to Exit 4.
4. Go upstairs.
5. When you reach the ground, face Exit 4. Turn to left to follow the arrow.
6. When you reach the intersection, make a left turn.
7. Walk straight for about 100m and make a left turn at the 1st street.
8. Cross the street and make a left turn.
9. Walk straight for about 350m and you will find Lawson (convenient store) to your right.
10. Pass Lawson and keep walking straight. You will make a right turn at the 3rd street from here.
11. Make a right turn at the 3rd street (from Lawson).
12. Walk straight for about 40m and you will find your destination to your right.
13. This is Gomitori Honten (伍味酉 本店). Enjoy your meal!