Restaurant: Tokushima Ramen Toudai (徳島 ラーメン東大)
Address: 10F Kyoto Station Building, 901Higashishiokoujicho Sagaru Shiokoji Karasuma dori Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Open Hour: From 11:00 to 22:00 (LO21:30)
Price: [Dinner] - 999 yen [Lunch] - 999 yen
Nearest Station: JR Kyoto Station building 10F "Kyoto ramen alley"
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 28 seats (3*4 seat of table, counter 16 seats)
The best ramen from Tokushima prefecture is open in Kyoto. The unique ramen with sweet chilli taste, is free to add raw eggs, giving it a mild touch on the strong taste. The normal size is a bit smaller than other ramen shops, so a big bowl or additional rice is recommended if you want to be full.
・Total distance: 260m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Kyoto Station Central Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 14
Let's start your way from "JR Kyoto Station Central Gate (中央口)". It's at 1F, Kyoto Tower side.
1. Facing the Central Gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. You will see Kyoto Tower ahead of you. Do not go outside but turn LEFT at the arrow.
3. Go straight ahead by passing the escalator on your right. You will reach Isetan in 100m.
4. Go inside Isetan.
5. Go straight ahead the hallway for about 30m.
6. Turn Right at the 1st corridor.
7. You will be able to see the elevator ahead of you. Get on and press 10F.
8. Get off at 10F. Turn left to start your way.
9. At the end of the hallway, there is a door. Go out of this door.
10. Turn Right at the signboard that says Ramen Restaurants.
11. To the "Ramen Restaurants".
12. Enjoy the skywalk until you reach the door to Ramen Restaurants.
13. Open the door to Ramen Restaurants. Go staight ahead until you reach the end of this hallway.
14. Enjoy your meal at Tokushima Ramen Toudai (徳島 ラーメン東大)!