Restaurant: Marufuku (丸福)
Address: 530-5, Shiokojichou, Shichijo Sagaru Higashino Touin Dori Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Open Hour: 11:30 to 15:00, 18:00 to 21:00
Price: [Dinner] - 999 yen [Lunch] - 999 yen
Nearest Station: 381m from Kyoto Station
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 40 seats
Most of the Udon and Soba restaurants offer both Udon and Soba, but in Kansai area (Osaka, Kyoto, etc), most of the restaurants name themselves Udon restaurants and most of the restaurants in Kanto area (Tokyo, etc) names themselves Soba restaurants.
Marufuku, located near Kyoto station is rated highly by the locals for Udon, Soba, and all types of Rice bowls.
・Total distance: 400m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Kyoto Station Central Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
Let's start your way from "JR Kyoto Station Central Gate (中央口)". It's at 1F, Kyoto Tower side.
1. Facing the Central Gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. You will see Kyoto Tower ahead of you. Follow the arrow to go ouside the building.
3. Once you step outside and turn back, you will be able to see the big "JR Kyoto Station" signboard.
Now facing this signboard, turn LEFT and start walking.
4. You will find PORTA on your LEFT. Pass in front of PORTA.
5. Pass the PORTA and turn Left.
6. Go straight ahead for about 100m until you reach the intersection.
Make sure the PORTA is on your LEFT hand side and Kyoto Tower ahead of you.
7. When you reach the intersection, take the street diagonally to the RIGHT.
8. Take the street diagonally. Make sure Kyoto Tower is on your LEFT.
After crossing the street, make a right turn.
9. Go straight ahead for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
10. Cross the street and make a left turn.
11. Go straight ahead for about 60m and you will find your destination on your right.
12. Enjoy your meal in Marufuku (丸福)!