Restaurant: Hashitate (はしたて)
Address: JR Kyoto Isetan SUVACO 3F, 901Higashishiokoujicho Shiokoji Sagaru Karasuma, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Open Hour: <noon > From 11:00 to 15:00, From 15:00 to 17:00
Close: follows holidays of SUVACO JR Kyoto Isetan
Price: [Dinner] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen [Lunch] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen
Nearest Station: JR Kyoto Station West exit 1 minute
Credit Card: Possible (JCB, VISA)
Seats: 48 seats
Hashitate is a casual type restaurant branching off of famous ryotei, Wakuden. The recommendation is the Hashitate Don which is the most popular menu for the locals in Kyoto. Here, you can try the real Kyoto style cuisine at a reasonable price. Enjoy the healthy food and Kyoto style seasoning just on the railway station of Kyoto!
・Total distance: 110m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Kyoto Station West Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from "JR Kyoto Station West Gate (西口)". It's at 2F, Isetan side.
1. Facing the West Gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. You will see the escalator on your far left.
3. Take this escalator and turn LEFT after you get off.
4. Go inside the "Restautants" and turn Left.
5. Then turn right at the next corner.
6. Enjoy your meal at Hashitate (はしたて)!