Restaurant: Ren (蓮)
Address: 27-18, Fukakusa Ichinotsubocho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Nearest Station: Inari Station
Open Hour: From 11:30 - 14:30 from 18:00 - 23:00
[Lunch] 0 - 999 yen, [Dinner] 0 - 999 yen [Lunch]
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 20 seats (8 counter tables on 1F and 12 tables on 2F)
Ren's soy sauce based Chuka Soba, stuffed with full of ingredients in a medium sized broth that tastes more like seafood rather than just beef or pork, always looks magnificent. You may notice the secret ingredient of citrus skins inside that makes the soup taste unbelievably refreshing and a slice of relatively large chashu pork that makes the broth look mouth-watering as well as eye catching. On top of that, there is a half boiled sliced onions with some bamboo shoots well mixed with the chewy al dente that completes its fine broth. When you get hungry after walking around Fushimi Inari Shrine, a bowl of ramen is always waiting for you in Ren.
・Total distance: 270m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Inari Station Main Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
Let's start your way from Inari Station Main Exit.
1. When you come out from the station, make a left turn to start your way.
2. Make sure to see an entrance to Fushimi Inari Shrine to your right.
3. Walk straight for about 110m. You will make a left turn at the 1st street.
4. Make a left turn at the 1st street.
5. Walk straight for about 150m (pass the bridge) and you will find your destination to your right.
6. When you reach the street to your right after passing the bridge, you will find your destination at the corner.
7. Make a right turn and you will find the entrance right away.
8. Enjoy your meal at Ren (蓮)!