Restaurant: Inafuku 稲福（いなふく）
Address: 2 Kaidocho Fukakusa Fushimiku Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Nearest Station: Inari Station
Open Hour: 09:00 - 17:00
[Lunch] 0 - 999 yen, [Dinner] 0 - 999 yen [Lunch]
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 24 table seats and 12 zashiki seats on 1F, 60 zashiki seats on 2F, 32 zashiki seats on 3F
Another place that is worth checking out is Inafuku where it is located right next to Fushimi Inari Shrine that also serves sparrows and quails just like Nezameya. It is almost like a
cliche to have those rare birds after visiting the shrine, but we all know it is part of fun. Once you try the birds with Inafuku's secret sauce on top of them, you will realize why people
do not stop coming here to have those unexpectedly delicious roasted birds for the long years.
You may also try their famous Inari-zushi which is commonly eaten anywhere in Japan but having Inari-zushi at the head shrine of sect is certainly a different experience.
・Total distance: 210m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Inari Station Main Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from Inari Station Main Exit.
1. When you come out from the station, make a left turn to start your way.
2. Make sure to see an entrance to Fushimi Inari Shrine to your right.
3. Walk straight for about 110m. You will make a right turn at the 1st street.
4. Make a right turn at the 1st street.
5. Walk straight for about 80m and you will find your destination to your left.
6. Enjoy your meal at Inafuku (稲福)!