・Total distance: 950m, 12mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
1. We guide you from Harajuku Station today. In Harajuku station, exit from "Omotesando Exit", not the famous "Takeshitadori Exit".
Turn LEFT after exiting the ticket gate.
2. When you exit the station, you will see the GAP store right in front. Cross the crosswalk and turn to the RIGHT.
3. Walk for 15 meters and take the first left along the sidewalk, and go straight down the road for around 200 meters until you come across a big cross road.
4. You will come across a big crossroad. Cross the road to your RIGHT.
5. After crossing the road, turn to your LEFT. Once again, cross the crossroad and go straight down the steet.
6. Walking for around 180 meters, you will find Chanel. Turn RIGHT into the alley behind Chanel.
7. This is how the street looks like behind Chanel. You will be walking STRAIGHT down this road for a while, for around 350 meters.
8. The street keeps on getting quieter as you move toward the residential area of Harajuku, but be courageous! In 300 meter or so from the previous place, you will find a street merging from your left. Keep going STRAIGHT for another 50 meters.
9. On the left side of the street, you finally see the building! The entrance is just around the corner!
10. Around the corner, you'll find the stairs going up into the restaurant to your LEFT.
11. You've come a long way. Enjoy your meal!