The secret of the deliciousness in Sweet Box come from its carefully selected ingredients and the passionate staffs that pursue making the crepes even better by putting lot of effort and diligence. To that extent, you would understand why there sometimes is a long line of people in front of the shop waiting to get their outstanding fresh crepes. It may sound just a little bit exaggerating, but once you taste it, it will definitely make you smile and happy.
You may also take the crepes inside NOA Café located right next to the shop so that you can take the seats while you are having them. Enjoy!
Restaurant: Sweet Box (スイートボックス)
Address: 1-17-5, Jinguumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Harajuku Station Takeshita Exit
Open Hour: [weekdays] from 11:00 to 22:30
Close: Open 365 days
Price: [Dinner] - 999 yen [Lunch] - 999 yen
Credit Card: N.A
・Total distance: 61m, 1 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
1. This is JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit.
Facing Takeshita Exit, turn around to start your way.
2. When you come outside from JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit, cross the road and walk toward the Takeshita Street.
3. Walk straight the Takeshita Street for about 50m and you will find your destination to your right.
4. You will find the destination to your right.
5. Enjoy the best crepe at Sweet Box (スイートボックス)!